Here’s how kind donations helped last year
PEOPLE HELPED EVERY DAY
- Louise Hobster just donated £5.30
- Sue Holding just donated £10.60
- Anonymous just donated £10.00
- Ross Browne just donated £10.00
- Lee Jarrett just donated £101.00
- TAP-D (Natural England) just donated £10.00
- Anonymous just donated £212.00
- Kevin just donated £10.60
- Hugh Jones just donated £20.00
- Anonymous just donated £8.52
- Charlotte just donated £10.60
- Anonymous just donated £20.00
- Sally Morris just donated £21.20
- Liz Stevenson just donated £10.00
- Jack just donated £12.72
- Hazel just donated £24.00
- Laura Oliver just donated £26.00
- Helen and liam Ryan just donated £42.74
- Claire just donated £116.60
- The Jennings family just donated £31.00
Sign up for an event and fundraise with the RNLI
Sign up for an event and fundraise with the RNLI.
Start raising money
Get your friends and family involved and spread the word about your fundraising. Every penny or cent you raise helps to save lives at sea.
By raising money, you’re launching our crews on their mission to save every one. That makes you a lifesaver too.
Take on the Reindeer Run Challenge
Run 24 miles in December and help RNLI volunteers save everyone
How your money helps
Every donation helps the RNLI work towards our goal of saving every one. Our lifesaving volunteers give their time for free, but they need training, well-maintained equipment, lifeboats and shore facilities. Your support helps our brave volunteers save lives – and it brings them safely home to their families too.
About our charity
We’re the charity that saves lives at sea. Powered primarily by kind donations, our search and rescue service has been saving lives for nearly 200 years. The vast majority of RNLI people are volunteers - ordinary people doing extraordinary things - working together to help communities at home and abroad save lives.